Memoirs from North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Hills. Mountains. Trees. True green. Multi-story homes. These remind you of your childhood in Philadelphia, PA.
- Wonderfully cool weather. You can be out-of-doors for long stretches of time. You can wear fashionable clothing such as pants or a long-sleeved shirt. The sun shines, and it’s nice. At one point you decided to remain out-of-doors when going in-doors was a valid option.
- Friendly people. Clean streets. Safe neighborhoods. Well maintained roads. Calm drivers. Great restaurants. Moderate pace.
- A business environment and active economy.
- Impeccable mobile-phone service.
- Cigars at excellent prices.
- High-Definition TV.